Join Us on New Year's Day - January 1st 2011
Gather at 11:30 am at the Antelope Point Marina
Antelope Point Marina Officially Adopts the Lake Powell Polar Bear Event!
Do you have the courage to be a Lake
Powell Polar Bear?
For More Information
Life is short: So Live a little, Laugh a
Play a lot!
Shocking the circulatory system can produce a warm afterglow and a transcendental
2) It is a spiritually uplifting ritual which can surpass any normal level of comprehension.
3) It can reduce
wrinkles. Drastic temperature changes and shivering skin
4) You become part of history rooted in the European tradition
5) Jumping in near-freezing water wearing little more than a pair of shorts
6) Participants build a sense of camaraderie and valued friendships that can last a lifetime.
7) It helps mentally by shortening the winter season and lifts bouts of depression.
8) It's a heck of lot cheaper and safer than walking on coals.